Coppell is a primarily residential community between Dallas and Fort Worth, just north of Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. Many Coppell homes are large brick residences, and many border creeks and lakes in new developments. The town, with approximately 40,000 residents, is situated next to the northeast corner of D/FW Airport, a major factor in recent growth. No freeways run directly through the city, but the entire perimeter is served by State Highway 12, the Sam Rayburn Tollway, Interstate 635, President George Bush Turnpike and Interstate 35E. Zip codes for the Coppell area are 75019, 76051 & 75063.
Homes for Sale in - Price Range:
If you are interested in a luxury residence, Click on this Luxury Portfolio link.
Demographics for Coppell, click here.
School Districts in Coppell are
Tax rate for (2015)
Utilities, Auto & Drivers License Renewal
· Electric - TXU 800.242.9113
· Gas - Atmos Energy 800.460.3030
· Phone - Verizon 800-483-4400
· Water - Coppell Water 972-304-3695
· Auto Vehicle Registration - Dallas County - 500 Elm St., Dallas TX 75302 214.653.7800
· Driver's License Office Renewal, Dallas Downtown 1500 Marilla 1B South, City of Dallas Bldg, Dallas TX 75201 214.651.1859 (offices also in Carrollton, Garland and Irving.)
Shopping & Entertainment - Click here to see shopping in Coppell.
Airports near Coppell Click here for the link.
· Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has 24 passenger airlines (11 domestic, 13 foreign).
· Dallas Love Field is owned and operated by the City of Dallas.
· Addison Airport is a small, public airport located in Addison.