Welcome to Southlake TX
The city of Southlake is one of the fastest-growing cities in Texas. Southlake is situated in both Denton and Tarrant counties and offers easy access to Dallas County. Southlake is served by the acclaimed Carroll Independent School District. What was once a rural community has become one of the Dallas-Fort Worth area’s most sought-after housing markets. The zip code for Southlake is 76092.
Homes for Sale in Southlake - Price Range:
If you are interested in a luxury residence, Click on this Luxury Portfolio link.
Demographics for Southlake, click here.
Southlake's School District is Carroll ISD. Click here for information about Carroll ISD in Southlake TX.
Tax rate for (2015)
Utilities, Auto & Drivers License Renewal
· Electric - TXU 800.242.9113
· Gas - Atmos Energy 800.460.3030
· Phone - AT&T 800.464.7928
· Water - City of Dallas 214.651.1441
· Auto Vehicle Registration - Dallas County - 500 Elm St., Dallas TX 75302 214.653.7800
· Driver's License Office Renewal, Dallas Downtown 1500 Marilla 1B South, City of Dallas Bldg, Dallas TX 75201 214.651.1859 (offices also in Carrollton, Garland and Irving.)
Shopping & Entertainment - Southlake Town Square has many different boutiques, shops and restaurants. On a pretty day you will see family and friends walking, browsing and shopping in our fabulous Texas weather. There are celebrations and concerts in the square.
Southlake accomodates all kinds of entertainment from parks, walking/jogging trails, trampoline parks, dance studios, theaters and more.
Restaurants - What are you hungry for - mexican, steak, Italian, coffee shops and more. You will find it in Southlake.
Airports near . Click here for the link.
· Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport has 24 passenger airlines (11 domestic, 13 foreign).
· Dallas Love Field is owned and operated by the City of Dallas.
· Addison Airport is a small, public airport located in Addison.